Friday, January 24, 2020

KSRCT NDLI Club organized NDLI Quiz -4

K. S. RANGASAMY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY,TIRUCHENGODE
DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY
NDLI CLUB
KSRCT NDLI Club organized NDLI Quiz -4 for I Year MCT & I Year FT students on 24.01.2020 from 01.30pm to 02.20pm at Library, KSRCT
The results of the NDLI Quiz- 4 are as follows:
First place:
Sri Navaneetha Krishnan I Year FT
Second place:
saran I Year FT
Aneesh S I Year MCT
Prakadeesh Raj I Year FT



Third Place
T.Sudarshan I Year FT
Naveen Vigneshwaran S I Year MCT
Palaniyappan.T I Year MCT
Arul Prakash P I Year FT
Nabeen V A I Year MCT
Hearty congratulations to the winners👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💐💐
Thanks to the participants, NDLI Club faculty Coordinators,
Library hour faculty In charge faculty members Dr.M.Umai Arasi & Mrs. K.Rajeswari, Library Staff and NDLI team.

No comments: